Re: Collaboration: IDNI (Intelligent Decentralized Networks Initiatives) Kilian Kunst <kilian@idni.org>

Hi Paolo & Carl,

I was wondering whether you have received my last email?

Recently, we have published another blog post further explaining the Agoras
knowledge economy: https://www.idni.org/blog/economics-of-knowledge
<https://www.idni.org/blog/economics-of-knowledge>

It would be wonderful to connect with you.

Thanks,
Kilian

[image: created with MySignature.io]
<https://mysignature.io/?utm_source=logo>

Kilian Kunst
Community Manager | Intelligent Decentralized Networks Initiatives LTD
site:  www.IDNI.org <http://www.idni.org/>
email:  Kilian@idni.org
[image: created with MySignature.io] <https://twitter.com/TauChainOrg>