NSF Convergence Accelerator RFP

Saeedeh, your message prompted me to convert the goals and objectives of
the RFP to StratML format for inclusion in our collection at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#NSFCA2020

To me, it reads like a requirements statement for StratML but, of
course, I'm biased.

I'm far more interested in intentions, stakeholders, and results than in
what anyone says or writes.  However, I invite you to check out the
vision (Big Idea) outlined at https://connectedcommunity.net/ and let me
know if it interests you.  If you can think of anything that might have
greater national, much less international impact, I'd be interested to
learn what that might be.

In any event, at least, NSF should be expected to comply with the
guidance provided in the section 10 of the GPRA Modernization Act
(GPRAMA) and, more broadly, in the OPEN Government Data Act (OGDA) --
meaning that they should require grant awardees to submit their plans
and reports in an open, standard, machine-readable format like StratML.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/open-machine-readable-government-owen-ambur/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/open-gov-data-act-machine-readable-records-owen-ambur/

If they fail to do so, why should a taxpayer like me trust them,
regardless of how smart they or anyone else thinks they are?

Owen
https://www.linkedin.com/in/owenambur/