CORD-19 & DARPA CAML

If those working on semantic annotations of the CORD-19 dataset are
willing to share their plans, I will be happy to render them in StratML
format to facilitate mutual understanding and collaboration.

BTW, since DARPA's CAML project was mentioned on the AIKR CG televideo
conference today, it is now described in StratML format at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#CAML

It would be nice if DARPA were applying the good practice set forth in
section 10 of GPRAMA as well as more broadly in the OPEN Government Data
Act.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/open-machine-readable-government-owen-ambur/

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/open-gov-data-act-machine-readable-records-owen-ambur/

Owen