Re: KR schema for covid

Dear all,
I recommend we define a set of COVID-19 related issues.
I have submitted off list to Owen Ambur some of the projects and programs I am personally working on.
Because most of the COVID-19 issues of interest to us are process, event and trigger driven, I recommend we look at how we can extend the VC concept to a wider range of important subjects, for example quarantining/isolating, tracing and tracking, COVID-19 certification for travel and hospitality operations.
Basically anything that requires certifying a person, company, location or activity, or product or service provided safe.
The travel and hospitality industry are in dire need of such.
For practical purposes we may also want to help making sense of the enormous amounts of articles being produced on all manner of issues related to COVID-19, not only is it important to classify the huge body of documents, but for numerous reasons I can think of VC can also be used to classify documents deemed vital to ICU protocols evaluation, possible new drugs, alternative treatments and (performance) evaluation of social distancing, curfew and shelter in place policies adopted.

Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development