Re: KR schema for covid

Adrian
thanks-

in the post you share valuable knowledge (I am not thinking of the rest of
the arguments and their meaning/impact/implications)

If you  or others think at some point the information you shared can be
valuable and used by  others in terms of helping to conceptualize covid
related facts we can make a knowledge schema out of it and publish it.
Even only a draft version should not take too much additional work-

I am working on other things at the moment with pressing deadlines, I ll
put this on my to do list - if someone gets to this earlier, the better

PDM