Re: Catalog of Biases

Milton, if you come up with a plan to use AI for travel & hospitality
and need help rendering it in StratML format, just let me know.

This Google query
<https://www.google.com/search?q=ai+for+travel+industry&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS868US868&oq=ai+for+travel+&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l6.4742j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8>
shows that many people are thinking about it but it will be interesting
to see if an association or consortium develops around that
need/opportunity as a /Truly Connected/ community of results (CoR).
https://connectedcommunity.net/ |
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/really-radical-inclusion-more-purposeful-communities-results-ambur/

Owen