Bias & Perception

Here's Google's top hit on "how does bias affect perception":
https://catalogofbias.org/biases/perception-bias/

BTW, this exchange prompted me to convert to StratML format the
Perception Institute's about statement, at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#PRCPTN I wonder if they've given
any thought to engaging with AI/ML agent developers or vice versa.
Although their about statement makes no reference to "artificial" or
"intelligence," I suspect they would have valuable expertise to lend to
the cause of less biased algorithms.

Owen