FATML & Social Impact Statement for Algorithms

FATML.org's about statement is now available in StratML format at
https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#FATML

So too are their Principles for Accountable Algorithms and a Social
Impact Statement for Algorithms.  Like corporate social responsibility
plans and reports, social impact statements for algorithms should be
published on the Web in an open, standard, machine-readable format like
StratML Part 2.

Anyone who is socially responsible enough to do that for their algorithm
could get started as easily as by clicking on this link
<http://stratml.us/forms/walt5.pl?url=http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/SIS4A.xml>
and editing the document to include the relevant performance indicators
and stakeholder roles.

Might a more generic version of the plan be a good deliverable for the
AIKR CG?

See these StratML use cases:

    Goal 4: Corporations
    <https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/UC4SwStyle.xml#_1f82f648-083e-11e6-a8aa-42bd45c7ae33>
    - Publish corporate social responsibility (CSR) plans and reports on
    the Web in open, standard, machine-readable format.

    Goal 30: Artificial Intelligence
    <https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/UC4SwStyle.xml#_6f069874-bb92-11e7-9b76-f79f9342c8d9>
    - Document on the Web in StratML format the performance plans of
    proposed artificial intelligence agents.

    Goal 33: Artificial Ignorance
    <https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/UC4SwStyle.xml#_7f412cd0-81a7-11ea-8156-25622d83ea00>
    - Help human beings overcome their personal biases that prevent them
    from attending to evidence that is applicable to the realization of
    their objectives.

Owen