Re: Fwd: call agendas/on the wiki please?

Thank you Owen

Yes, I gathered that you are a contributor to wikipedia :-)

I also seen our wiki referred to as wikipedia in posts here - at least,
this is how I interpreted
the reference -

You signature appears to be on our wiki pages as well tho- so you must have
edited too
it at some point? Look at history

 Feel free to add the stratml resources to the wiki page, or to post it here
so that we can add them