Re: Fwd: call agendas/on the wiki please?

Paola, when I referred to Wikipedia, I meant Wikipedia -- not the wiki
supported by the W3C.

I have authored and contributed to articles on Wikipedia, including
these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine-readable_document |
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategy_Markup_Language I am also a
financial contributor.

I'm happy to defer to you and Carl to edit the AIKR GC's page(s) on the
W3C's wiki.

Owen