Re: Meeting Report

Thanks a lot Owen and all for the update
and congrats for the progress-

I have clicked on the inks you shared and I am interested in the way these
documents are/can be automatically produced from stratML

but I could not gather (not quickly enough) who attended the meeting and
what was said/done
I cannot understand if the names of people on the documents you shared also
attended the meeting

are there minutes/recording?

is the search /query facility by Jorge  ready, or do we have an idea when
it is going to be testable?
I have scheduled a demo with Chris end of this month, and working on a
couple of KR related deadlines

Also battling contingencies here incl the world crisis, but Its great to
see a regular call scheduled and I hope
to attend one of the next calls

PDM