Re: AIKR CG Plans and Leadership

The AIKR GC's original plan is available in StratML format for both
commenting and editing at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#W3C

Since the StratML XForm is not backed by a CMS or database, the edited
file must be saved locally and then uploaded to the Web. Jorge Sanchez
is working on backing his wizard version of the form
<http://stratml.us/vionta/forms/wizard/0_mainform.xml> with a BaseX
database.  I'm not sure when it might be usable but I trust he'd welcome
usability feedback from this group.

In the meantime, I have begun demonstrating usage of the
stratml:Relationship elements to document and link cross-walks among
common and complementary objectives in multiple plans.  See, for
example, this objective in my local community's draft comprehensive
plan:
http://connectedcommunity.net/hhi/OPDT.xml#_ed4a5fca-8e47-11e9-a62a-eb2c1e1ca46f

Owen