Re: public schema for AI ethics

W3C has formal liaisons, but in practice, we depend on individual members of W3C groups to actively liaise with other standards development organisations.  If you are involved in both organisations that is a big help, but if not, perhaps you may be able to regularly chat with colleagues who are involved in other standards development organisations.

> On 12 Mar 2019, at 04:53, Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> QUESTION for Dave R
> does W3C have experience in coordinating with other standardization bodies such as ISO, IEEE and BSI?
> The standards themselves may not be publicly accessible, but surely there are papers and books that describe such standards that can be considered 'knowledge sources', so I can use these as the references-
> However, maybe W3C has a formal process for engaging in collaboration with other standardization bodies that we should adopt/follow?

W3C Data Activity Lead & W3C champion for the Web of things