Re: online bibliography tools

Of course Amirouche
thank you

If we get the folder names and structure right, this could become a draft
set of metadata for the domain.  which is one of the initial goals set for
this group

Can an item exist in multiple folders?

I am struggling to come to terms with the client app, I detest apps
Have not yet worked out how to share the three items I loaded to my
personal library
with the group's library. I ll take another look when I have time