Re: online bibliography tools

Thanks a lot Mike!

Fantastic and hopefully will encourage others to start contributing -

I may seek advice soon on how to best load my references, currently in
different stypes (some APA, some Harvard, some Bibtex) and different
document types

A lot of reading for all of us ahead,  and definitely a step ahead from the
google spreadsheet
Thank you everyone for not putting too much effort there (we can still use
the spreadsheet to keep track of other group's inputs etc)

Would be great to have a list of references on the topic of KR, this may be
a first of its kind, and could become a very  useful public resource

The problem that I see is çategorization'/grouping (would tags suffice?)

Rgearding the PDFs, we dont have a budget as such, but if its just the
question of paying for some storage, I could come up with a small fund. The
question is how sustainable is that? How many years can any individual
member cover the storage cost, and what will it happen when we are not
around?  So i would suggest we link the PDFs so that they are not stored on
the server, and store where storage is still free ( academia, researchgate
and lots of other free repositories) and in the meantime lets start looking
for the storage,  What about the copyright?  Are we at liberty to upload
probably copyrighted research papers to Zotero's?

Regarding tags, I dont see them being a problem in the sense that they can
be ignored
(am I right?) they should not impact the search and consultation of the
library,

I welcome other people's input and suggestions on how to get around the
issues
above, and any other comment of course

Thank you

PDM