AI KR CG links

Dear Coralie and  Community Team
cc AI KR CG public list

to the AI KR CG hope page
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/

please add the top  of the group description (above the fold)
a) link to the welcome post
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/welcome/
b) the link to the group wiki as follows
https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/wiki
c)  a list or link to the group's pages which now only apper
at the bottom

https://www.w3.org/community/aikr/wp-admin/edit.php?post_status=publish&post_type=page