Re: welcome newcomers subgroups, home page and categories

Personally I am very comfortable  using cross-walks between entity
frameworks . Such as, concepts of ontologies [declared with RDF/owl nuts
and bolts] that map to concepts of an IOT thesaurus declared with
ranganathaan  *facet * categories of personality, energy, matter, space,
and time. The fun part is agreeing what is used to create the 'map'. I
quite like RuleML Grailog   http://www.cs.unb.ca/~boley/
talks/RuleMLGrailog.pdf

I look forward to reading your paper
Carl