AIKR CG in strathML

Thank you Owen

The AIKR Community Group’s plan is now available in StratML format at
http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#AIKRCG or, more specifically,
http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/AIKRCGwStyle.xml

I’ll look forward to learning how StratML might relate to the group’s *Goal
3:
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/AIKRCGwStyle.xml#_63f01de6-83e9-11e8-9a9a-23c8e53a5ccc>Vocabulary
- *Define a natural language vocabulary to represent various aspects of AI
and especially Objective 3.1:
<http://stratml.us/carmel/iso/AIKRCGwStyle.xml#_63f01e68-83e9-11e8-9a9a-23c8e53a5ccc>Machine
Language - Specify one or more encoding/implementations/machine language
version of the vocabulary, such as ChatBot Natural Language Understanding &
Natural Language Generation.

It will be interesting to see how the representation of knowledge may be
the same or different depending upon whether the intelligence is
“artificial” or natural.

BTW, Paola, the artefacts developed by AIIM’s failed KM initiative are
available in StratML format at http://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#AIIMKM
 Perhaps some of them might be useful to the AIKR Community Group.

Owen