Re: Welcome and Introductions

Dear Group Members,
Warm greetings.

My name is Rajat Shinde and I am a Masters - PhD (Dual Degree) student
at Indian
Institute of Technology Bombay <http://www.iitb.ac.in/>, India. My PhD
topic involves the application of Machine Learning for point cloud
processing. I am an absolute beginner in the field of Semantic Web and I am
highly enthusiastic to be a part of this group as it would be a great
learning experience for me. I got introduced to Semantic Web domain after I
completed one course which was offered last year in our department. In
addition to this, discussions with my senior and a very good friend, Abhishek
V. Potnis <http://abhishekvp.github.io/> has helped me a lot to improve my
understanding.

Thank you so much for including me to be a part of this group. For sure, it
would be a great experience for me.

With best regards
Rajat Shinde
India