Von: Mari Carmen Suárez de Figueroa Baonza [mailto:mcsuarez@fi.upm.es]
Gesendet: Freitag, 6. Juli 2018 13:48
An: paoladimaio10@googlemail.com; public-aikr@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Welcome and Introductions

Dear Paola, all,

    thank you very much for your email and for this interesting group.
Yes, I'm in Asun's group :-D.

About me (Mari-Carmen Suárez-Figueroa)
I'm a lecturer at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Informáticos, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM) (at the Artificial Intelligence Department) and a senior researcher at the Ontology Engineering Group (OEG).
I'm Computer Science and got the PhD in Artificial Intelligence in 2010.
My research lines include ontology development methodologies, ontology evaluation, ontology design patterns, ontologies and education, and ontologies and disabilities.
I'm co-editor of the book "Ontology Engineering in a Networked World" (Springer 2012).

Best Regards,

        Mari-Carmen.