Re: designed by human

All AI we know is designed by humans. I am not disputing this. But I am questioning whether the AI we design should only be for engaging other humans, and not other species on earth.
And with the current development in space exploration AI and robots we design must be able to do other things than just engage humans and be able to self-modify.
I do agree with the general consensus. I will however also try to show future paths for AI.
It is not as far-fetched as you may think or science fiction.
But to put everyone at ease my generalized viewpoint I do not want to impose as the guiding principle.
I concur with AI designed by humans for this CG. Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: Bringing the ICT tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied mathematics, advanced modeling, software and standards development