From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 11:14 PM
To: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>
Cc: public-aikr@w3.org
Subject: Re: welcome new members and AI map

Thanks all
Thanks Owen for extracting  paradigms and technologies (can you pls remind us how you extract this info from the text)

Good news is that there is work to be done to clear up the rubbish, within our scope

Questions:

Is the type of diagram being proposed useful?
IF so, are  X, Y axes adequate, or should thre be a Z or Zn axis added if not, what type of diagram could be more useful

is the tripartition not good, should there be more or less partitions, and why

are the classes and subclasses in the diagram and text correctly identified and adequately repreenting the domain are the relationships between these classes/entities identified and represented correctly

what other improvements can be made to this diagram?

If we can come up with something useful and informative, we can publish it and ping Forbes

PDM