Re: FW: Announcing 66 finalists in the AI and the News Open Challenge

Thank you Owen

There seems to be no country indication for the submitters, shall we assume
that they are all US
organisations?

Dr Paola Di Maio
Artificial Intelligence Knowledge Representation
Special Issue, Systems MDPI
<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/systems/special_issues/Artificial_Intelligence_Knowledge_Representation>

*Cfp  accepting manuscripts
*A bit about me <https://about.me/paoladimaio>*