WCAG 2.1 public comment

From: Masuko Koeda <koeda@white-stage.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 16:32:52 +0900
To: public-agwg-comments@w3.org
Dear W3C

I am a markup engineer in Japan.

As a web developer,
I want you to provide us detailed explanation and many concrete examples
that everyone can understand to Success Criterion of WCAG2.1.
Under present circumstances it is difficult to interpret, so I do not
know if my interpretation is right or not.
In construct an accessible site, it is not a content that anyone can
understand, and we can not achieve the standard.

For WCAG 2.1, criteria are very strict, targeting more various disabilities.
That is a very good thing, but I think that there are disabled people
amongst the producers.
So please make it a standard that anyone can implement easily.
I strongly hope for that.

Regards,
Koeda

--
Markup engineer
Web barrier-free quality assurance engineer