Re: Collaboration WOT Working Group

Dear Guntur Wiseno Putra,

On 2020/07/09 17:34, Guntur Wiseno Putra wrote:
> This is how the thread "Collaboration WOT Working Group" is part of a
> current discussion on the Internet architecture "Musings on Internet
> evolution": which is about referring a way of evolution/evolvability the
> Internet takes regarding with agriculture and the current pandemic Covid-19:

Thank you for discussing  "Collaboration WOT Working Group".

1. Agricultural Machines have a standard internal protocol having many
sensors, actuators, etc. Can we impremant those devices as agricultural
WoT devices, describing metadata of those devices and data using GACS or
other agricultural ontology?
If we can, it is better to promote to use WoT architecture.
If we cannot, we can contribute to the next version of WoT architecture.
We need an implementation to check.

2. Covid-19 is a zoonosis. So it is good example connecting agricultural
WoT data and human healthcare data.

Regards,

--
Takuji Kiura