Collaboration WOT Working Group

Dear Kiura &
public-agri,

This is how the thread "Collaboration WOT Working Group" is part of a
current discussion on the Internet architecture "Musings on Internet
evolution": which is about referring a way of evolution/evolvability the
Internet takes regarding with agriculture and the current pandemic Covid-19:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/architecture-discuss/
xion7kSlSuMD6u-rtc84FYgjJv8/

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra