Re: FW: Registry Teleconference Minutes for 5 December

Dear Janina

Happy New Year.

Thank you for sending the link to the previous AAC Adapt meeting minutes.

I am planning on attending tomorrow's meeting, but wonder if you would add
me to the Zoom invitation. I would also rather use my
annalu@blissymbolics.org email instead of my awaller@dundee.ac.uk email. I
hope this is ok.

Best wishes
Annalu