Re: ChatGPT and AAC Symbols

Russell, Lionel, All:

I'm not surprised the A-I model would be somewhat correct, but by no
means well informed. I'm no expert on A-I modeling, but it has to be
gathering data from somewhere on line. So, I suppose probing with other,
related chatty questions might shed some light on the providence of it's
"intelligence."

In my mind I'm wondering how we might convince Open AI to intentionally
push better data into the model? Whether symbols or some other area of
accessibility expertise, it strikes me a better informed bot might be
useful.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)