Re: PR for a rewrite of Requirements in the adapt-registry FPWD

Dear Roy:

Seems I'm able to push into main, so I've made edits just now according
to the comments from today's WAI-Adapt teleconference.

I have a CfC for APA ready to go as soon as you provide a snapshot URI,
with a due date of midnight Boston on Tuesday 6 December.

Best,

Janina