Re: Draft #2 Msg to WHAT

OK, between "comprehendable" and "comprehensible," ...

I realize the the second is far more common and has acquired some of the
meaning of the first. This is a nit, and I'm not going to fall on my
sword over it; but, I'm thinking about "understandable" as opposed to
""range" or "scope" of coverage.

Yes, I understand comprehension has the same etymology as
comprehensible.

Now you know why I chose what I chose. Anyone else have an opinion
between the two? I'm happy to go with consensus on this.

Janina