Re: URGENT! Updates to CR content [Was: Curating our MAY/MUST (RFC 2119) Statement for Content Module]

I have merged the Conformance section and Exit Criteria section into Editors’ Draft at:

Conformance section: https://w3c.github.io/adapt/content/#conformance <https://w3c.github.io/adapt/content/#conformance>
Exit Criteria section: https://w3c.github.io/adapt/content/#candidate-recommendation-exit-criteria <https://w3c.github.io/adapt/content/#candidate-recommendation-exit-criteria>

Best,

Roy