Re: WAI-Adapt CR Exit Criteria Draft

Thanks Lionel and Matthew.

I have only one comment applicable throughout, in the form of a
question.

Is it our intent that CR1 can rely on RFC2119 MAY as we gain
implementation experience ahead of a CR2 that would put MUST
requirements on user agents? It seems to me such an argument might be
acceptable, as we know in advance there will be a CR2.

However, I think our eventual goal would be something like:

User agents exposing a specific Module 1.0 attribute present in a page MUST ...

Thoughts?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)