Re: [TIME CHANGE] ACT-Rules CG meeting, March 25th

Hey folks,
Apparently I don't know / have permission to set up public surveys, so
Shadi helped me out. Please fill out the following survey ahead of
Thursday's meeting (instead of the one I sent in my previous e-mail):

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/act-process-03-2021/