Minutes from ACT / Silver today

From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 17:30:43 +0200
To: ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>, Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Hey folks,
Here are the minutes from today's ACT / Silver call:
https://www.w3.org/2021/06/21-wcag-act-minutes.html

In summary:
We further discussed descriptive headings outcome. The group refined some
of the outcome definitions further. We identified some details that need to
be worked out, but are overall satisfied with the direction. This outcome
will be further refined by the headings subgroup. A second group is going
to work on ACT rules and methods, consisting of (at least) Anne, Jeanne and
Wilco. If anyone else is interested, e-mail wilco.fiers@deque.com.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Facilitator ACT Task Force - Co-chair ACT-Rules

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)