Call for review: Update aria-state-or-property-permitted-5c01ea

From: Aron Janecki <aron@diginclusion.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:40:28 +0100
To: ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>
Hello ACT rules community,

Please have a look at pull request 1612 (
https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/pull/1612). I've updated
the expectation section and the test cases in the "ARIA state or property
is permitted" rule (https://act-rules.github.io/rules/5c01ea) to cover for
HTML elements that do not have corresponding ARIA roles. The new test cases
align with ARIA in HTML (https://w3c.github.io/html-aria/#docconformance).

The final call ends on the 22nd of June.

Best wishes
Aron Janecki

Disability, Usability, and Accessibility Consultant

Email address: aron@diginclusion.com

Telephone number: 01507 363 356

http://diginclusion.com

hello@diginclusion.com

Our emails are covered by our privacy policy:

https://diginclusion.com/privacy-policy/