Re: Mapping the act rules

Hey Jasmine,
Just to quickly add to that, if you would like to see the list of test
tools / methods that have submitted implementation data, you can find it on
the following page:
https://act-rules.github.io/pages/implementations/overview/

The automated tools on that list are Access Engine, Alfa, axe-core, QualWeb
and SortSite. Trusted Tester and RGAA are manual evaluation methodologies.

Kind regards,