Re: Final call: iframe with negative tabindex has no interactive elements

From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:15:01 +0100
To: ACT Rules CG <public-act-r@w3.org>
Hey folks,
Had some comments come in on the iframe rule, so I made updates to it. I'm
putting this back into final call. This final call ends on January 29th. If
you have any feedback, please leave a review before that time:
https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/pull/1515

Kind regards,

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R

Join me at axe-con <http://deque.com/axe-con> 2021: a free digital
accessibility conference.

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)