Re: Final call: iframe with negative tabindex has no interactive elements

Hey folks,
Had some comments come in on the iframe rule, so I made updates to it. I'm
putting this back into final call. This final call ends on January 29th. If
you have any feedback, please leave a review before that time:
https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/pull/1515

Kind regards,