Re: Final call for rule "Headers attribute only refers to cells in the same table"

Hi All,

This rule has been amended & is in Final Call again.
Given it is the festive season. I will mark that this Final call ends
mid-january.

Note: The changes were not major and hence I have not re-requested some
reviews. It was mostly research on some screen reader testing that needed
to be done.

Best
Jey