Re: Bangalore Accessibility Awareness Dinner & Bangalore Accessibility Meet-ups [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

Thank you Srini for a prompt reply.

Sure, would work out with Prem on this. It's quite sometime we both have
met too. I would take this as a chance.

With best regards,

Shankar