Re: Registration for the coming up conference call

Thank you very much Ramya, I won't be able to make it this time but
hopefully next time.

-David

--
David Berman, RGD, FGDC
David Berman Communications | berman@davidberman.com | @davidberman | blog
+1-613-728-6777 | 340 Selby Avenue, Ottawa K2A 3X6

High Level Advisor, United Nations | GDC ethics chair | Ico-D
Sustainability chair | Carleton University Access Network chair
*Upcoming:* Washington | Toronto | Mexico | North Bay | Cyprus | Bali |
Bahrain
*Accessibility courses:* Ottawa | Dublin | Toronto | Edmonton | Washington
Watch David on CBS
<http://www.wtoc.com/story/17588481/scad-plans-revitalization> | Do Good
book news:  <http://www.dogoodbook.com/> <http://www.dogoodbook.com/>"Don't