From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula [mailto:srinivasu.chakravarthula@deque.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 3:53 AM
To: berman@davidberman.com
Cc: Ramya Venkitesh <ramya@barrierbreak.com>; public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Subject: Re: Registration for the coming up conference call

It's IST (GMT+5:30).

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula

Deque Systems Inc.,

+91-709-380-3855

Sent from my iPhone - excuse typos.

On 05-Jan-2016, at 02:06, David Berman | 613-728-6777 <berman@davidberman.com <mailto:berman@davidberman.com> > wrote:

Hi Ramya,
Happy new year!
What time zone? (PS may I suggest that you always mention the timezone in such messages? and/or also mention the time in GMT?)

Regards,
David

On 2016-01-03 23:59, Ramya Venkitesh wrote:

Dear All,

Wish you all a very Happy 2016!

The next conference call is scheduled for January 6, 2016; 10 am – 11am and the discussion topic would be how technology can be a part of the ‘Accessibility Index’ by the Accessible India Campaign. Kindly register for the next conference call https://goo.gl/Te2Ktv. This would help us know the number of participants for the call.

Do share this with people who would be interested to join the conference call.

Warm Regards

Ramya

--
David Berman, RGD, FGDC  <mailto:berman@davidberman.com> <email.png>  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/bermandavid> <jababdbb.png>  <http://www.twitter.com/davidberman> <hjgagddg.png>  <http://www.facebook.com/davidbberman> <ieecfahh.png>  <skype:davidberman.com?chat> <bejfdahc.png>  <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DavidBermanCom/posts> <jffccfii.png>
David Berman Communications | berman@davidberman.com <mailto:berman@davidberman.com>  | @davidberman | blog <http://www.davidberman.com/blog>

High Level Advisor, United Nations | GDC ethics chair | Ico-D Sustainability Chair | Carleton University Access Network chair

  _____

Upcoming: Washington | Mexico | Cyprus | Bali | Bahrain
Accessibility courses: Toronto | Edmonton | Dublin | Ottawa | Washington
Enjoy this accessibility video we helped produce for CMA <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JVoiJMAeqg>  | Do Good book news:  <http://www.dogoodbook.com/> "Don't just do good design ... do good!"

This message may contain proprietary information. Unauthorized disclosure/copying/distribution of contents prohibited.