Re: Suggest a topic for the Learning Sessions [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

Hello,

I would suggest speaking about Usability versus Compliance.

Wcag focuses a lot on programming with accessibility. This is very important to address in more detail, looking at the end user experience.

Sent from my iPhone