Re: Suggest a topic for the Learning Sessions [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

Would like to add up topics below
1. How to make Accessibility part of development process and not an
additional commodity / expenses. This may also go with Building
accessibility practices
2. Accessibility as part of Universal Design in web based as well as client
based products / applications / apps
3. Accessibility as part of web content development like text content,
colours, placeholders for ease of access
4. Nonnegotiable in Accessibility when implementing WCAG 2.0 (must and easy
to implement)

Thanks.

With best regards,

Shankar
Agate Infotek
Chennai
Ph: 9840097237
Email: shankar@agateinfotek.in, agateinfotek@gmail.com
www.agateinfotek.in
Noble thoughts and deeds shower happiness always!