Re: Let's Reconnect on Accessibility! [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

Thank you, Shilpi.

*All - *it's great to be re-connected and my (re) introduction also
includes an update. I have been working in the accessibility space for a
decade now. a11y is not just my day job but something close to my heart.

I began my journey of Accessibility with BarrierBreak
<http://barrierbreak.com> and then worked for Yahoo, PayPal and HCL
Technologies. Currently I'm part of another amazing accessibility team at Deque
Systems <http://deque.com>.

During my last ten years in accessibility space, spent most of time on
assessing different products, trained a number of engineers, QA
professionals and product managers. Besides I'm also passionate about
raising awareness about accessibility through various events.

Best and looking forward to an active interactions and work towards
spreading the word of accessibility.
Regards,
Srinivasu

Best regards,

*Srinivasu Chakravarthula <http://about.me/srinivasuc>*
Mobile: +91 70938 03855 WhatsApp: +91-99008-10881
My website <http://srinivasu.org> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu> | Connect me on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc>
My a11y articles <http://serveominclusion.com> | Deque University
<http://dequeuniversity.com>

Sr. Accessibility Consultant, Deque <http://deque.com>
Hon. Joint Secretary at The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
Branch <http://nabkarnataka.org>
http://about.me/srinivasuc