Let's Reconnect on Accessibility! [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 08:49:27 +0000
To: public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
It's great to see more and more companies in India start to talk of
accessibility. As an interest group, we have been quiet for a period. It is now
time to come back to the discussion of accessibility and help spread the word in
India.

As the Chair of the Interest Group, I would like to start by just getting to
know each other. I know for some of us, we might have done this in the past. But
a request to everyone is to just say a few lines about yourself and the work you
do in accessibility in the comment of this post.

I hope to see more questions and discussions on the group, so that we can all
learn and share with each other to create a dynamic accessibility community in
India.

Regards

Shilpi Kapoor

This post sent on Accessibility in India Community Group

'Let's Reconnect on Accessibility!'

https://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia/2015/07/14/lets-reconnect-on-accessibility/

Learn more about the Accessibility in India Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia