Accessibility round up 2nd July 2013 [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu@srinivasu.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 03:52:09 +0000
To: public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Hello All, I'm planning to post a list of accessibility related articles that I
found interesting from different sources. Here is the first round up! Study
ranks Accessibility of Top Learning Management Systems by Dian Schaffhauser (as
of writing this post, we need to close an advertisement to view the article)
What is PDF/UA all about, anyway? by [...]

This post sent on Accessibility in India Community Group

'Accessibility round up 2nd July 2013'

http://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia/2013/07/03/accessibility-round-up-2nd-july-2013/

Learn more about the Accessibility in India Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia