Introducing myself - Srinivasu Chakravarthula, PayPal [via Accessibility in India Community Group]

From: Srinivasu Chakravarthula <srinivasu@srinivasu.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 04:52:11 +0000
To: public-accessibilityinindia@w3.org
Hello, My name is Srinivasu, Accessibility practice lead at PayPal. My work at
PayPal involves raising awareness about accessibility, manage accessibility
evaluation process, develop automation suits and coordinate for accessibility
fixes. Accessibility is not just my job but something very close to my heart. I
write blogs and offer freelance services at http://sgaccessibility.com and more
about me [...]

This post sent on Accessibility in India Community Group

'Introducing myself - Srinivasu Chakravarthula, PayPal'

http://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia/2013/07/01/introducing-myself-srinivasu-chakravarthula-paypal/

Learn more about the Accessibility in India Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia