Re: W3C Accessibility for Children Community Group

Hello everyone,

Thanks for bringing this up --- I'm interested in meeting on this topic.

I think biweekly meetings would be best, I'm in the Washington DC area / on
EST.

I lead the development of bilingual storybook apps
<http://vl2storybookapps.com> designed for Deaf/visual learners, and am
very interested in emerging technologies and designing for children.
Games, AR, XR, etc etc.

Best, Melissa

--
Melissa Malzkuhn, MFA