re: W3C Accessibility for Children Community Group

Dear Judy, Suzanne and all,

Thank you for your interest in the topic and for highlighting the main
recent changes in the field of accessibility for children.

I think it is indeed great to think about possible gaps in current
standards as Suzanne suggests.
As Judy mentions, gamification is a transversal topic and it is surely
going to help us identify relevant information for this group.
There has indeed been a boom in education as well as in Health care and
mental health apps.

If needed, I would also map key concepts for common understanding and
key statistics
And a quick overview of recurrent tools/forms:
Informed consent forms, participation tools (surveys), chatbots

Here are my answers to Suzanne's questions:
* Location and  time zone: Europe / CEST * Whether you prefer meeting
once a week or once every two weeks: Meeting every two weeks (as I think
we would need one week to map and reflect on discussions) but every week
is possible if needed. * If there are particular times you absolutely
can’t meet: 2.30-3.30 pm CEST Monday to Friday. * If you have any
particular areas of study or interest : Mental disabilities, high
potential, visual & hearing but I also have generic expertise if needed.
* Accommodations: anything related to education (teacher background) *
Fields of research: Education, Health care, Early intervention,
deinstitutionalization or community based care, children in alternative
care and vulnerable children. I work as a an independent consultant and
researcher in children's rights and accessibility.
alittleliningcomes.com <https://t.co/vVt4gRvEBN?amp=1>

Looking forward to discussing this together!
Cheers,
Maud

Maud Stiernet
http://www.alittleliningcomes.com