Re: Note on name: Internet storm - OK Now

Dear All:

Sometimes those of us deeply engaged in a topic can forget the most
obvious characteristics of our work. I submit that's going on in this
thread!

To wit: "Edge" is not used in the title of our document--the one we've
been fussily reorganizing. The document is currently titled:

<h1><b>Overlay Capabilities Inventory</b></h1>

 Our Community Group is called "Accessibility at the Edge," but not our
 document, at least not so far!

I'm amazed I had to look at the document to remember this fact.

I do still think some kind of subtitle pointing to non-source
alternatives is a worthy effort. However, we're not retitling our CG,
just our draft document, whose latest iteration is in this branch:

http://raw.githack.com/a11yedge/capabilities/js2402d/

At Monday's telecon I expect to request agreement to merge this branch
into main. I expect I will have disambiguated the duplicate id hrefs by
then and performed a few other minor cleanup tasks, though I expect we
want to move forward with the above branch regardless. Heck, this is
git. We can always roll back if need be.

Best,
Janina